Vegetable Kebabs With Peanut Coconut Curry Sauce

Oh hey there! So lets get straight to it, shall we? Kebabs. Traditionally in my family a kebab was basically a stick with steak and cheese on it. Later in life I got a little braver and added some vegetables and look at me now: straight up veggie kebab! Now there is no science to making a kebab-you pick your favorite vegetables, put them on a stick and pop em' on the grill. However, there is a science to making a good sauce! I did a what I eat in a day on my Youtube channel a few months ago and showed a coconut curry soup that I was eating (soooooooo good)-believe it or not this was my first introduction to anything curry. Having said that coconut and curry are obviously made for each other and peanut butter is good with both, so wala!


As you can see in the picture I used green peppers instead of red like I called for in the recipe below (that is what happens when you write the recipe out before you make it), but really you can use whatever vegetables you want-those are just suggestions. Also as a side not, this is reallllllllly good with rice. 



This makes 3-4 servings





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Do you want to be energized? Do you want to fuel your body with rich and nutrient dense foods that your body loves? Yes? So do I! I've created this blog to document the different recipes I've created as well as share with you a peek into a Vegan lifestyle and the benefits that come with it. I started on the Vegan diet in October of 2012 and my life was immediately transformed! Before I started on the diet I was often very tired and consistently got sick every month. As soon as I changed my diet I became energized, stopped getting sick, and felt great! I want you to be able to experience the transformation that I felt or even just enjoy incorporating these nutrient rich foods into you normal diet.