Vegan Protein Brownies

After a long summer of training for triathlons which is basically just endless cardio, it is time to get back to the weights. We decided this year to push harder on the weights to get some nice muscle going. Anybody who wants to build muscle needs to increase their protein intake, so I decided to set out on the adventure of looking for natural sources of protein. Sure I could be a vegan chemical laden protein powder that has higher protein than a natural one, but I don't have any desire to put that in my body. So, I decided to combine my natural protein powder (Nutiva Hemp Protein Powder) with a food that naturally has high amounts of protein and this recipe was born. 


I have to tell you-these things are huge! But who hasn't always wanted to eat a giant brownie with no regrets? Yum.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Do you want to be energized? Do you want to fuel your body with rich and nutrient dense foods that your body loves? Yes? So do I! I've created this blog to document the different recipes I've created as well as share with you a peek into a Vegan lifestyle and the benefits that come with it. I started on the Vegan diet in October of 2012 and my life was immediately transformed! Before I started on the diet I was often very tired and consistently got sick every month. As soon as I changed my diet I became energized, stopped getting sick, and felt great! I want you to be able to experience the transformation that I felt or even just enjoy incorporating these nutrient rich foods into you normal diet.