Spinach & Peaches Chia Seed Pudding

I remember the first time I heard about chia seeds, someone I knew was putting them in their applesauce and describing how to would double in size. They have tons of nutrients and would make you more full, they said. Well this little magical seed is still around and you can do something pretty amazing stuff with it! One of those things that has been traveling across the internet is the chia seed pudding.

I have never liked pudding. There is just something about the texture of it that turns me off. However, chia seed pudding is another story! It has a great texture and soaks up any flavor that you feed to it. I decided to try feeding it some greens and fruit to make a superfood full of awesome nutrients that will keep you going!

This can really be made with any green and any fruit. Fresh or frozen berries would be really good in this as well!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Do you want to be energized? Do you want to fuel your body with rich and nutrient dense foods that your body loves? Yes? So do I! I've created this blog to document the different recipes I've created as well as share with you a peek into a Vegan lifestyle and the benefits that come with it. I started on the Vegan diet in October of 2012 and my life was immediately transformed! Before I started on the diet I was often very tired and consistently got sick every month. As soon as I changed my diet I became energized, stopped getting sick, and felt great! I want you to be able to experience the transformation that I felt or even just enjoy incorporating these nutrient rich foods into you normal diet.