Kelp Noodle Bowl

I may have said this before, but I really enjoy the raw till 4:00 diet. It keeps me feeling light and energized throughout the day, but I'm also able to enjoy that one cooked meal in the evening. The only problem is that during the winter when good fresh fruit is scarce I am really limited to salads and even then the vegetables aren't really at their peak (I am so excited to plant my garden again this year so I can get those delicious fresh veggies). So a few weeks ago I was thinking about an alternative raw food that I could enjoy for lunch and I remembered the kelp noodles that I had tried last year. Perfect! So, I bought some along with a few other ingredients and this lovely dish was born.


Serves 1


Ingredients:

-1/3 bag of kelp noodles
-1/4 cup edamame
-1 tbs crunchy peanut butter 
-1 tsp liquid aminos
-1/2 tsp garlic powder
-1/4 tsp ground ginger
-1 tbs raw pumpkin seeds
-1 tsp raw sunflower seeds
-1/2 large carrot, grated

Directions:

1) Mix everything together in a bowl. 2) Grab your chopsticks and nom nom





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Do you want to be energized? Do you want to fuel your body with rich and nutrient dense foods that your body loves? Yes? So do I! I've created this blog to document the different recipes I've created as well as share with you a peek into a Vegan lifestyle and the benefits that come with it. I started on the Vegan diet in October of 2012 and my life was immediately transformed! Before I started on the diet I was often very tired and consistently got sick every month. As soon as I changed my diet I became energized, stopped getting sick, and felt great! I want you to be able to experience the transformation that I felt or even just enjoy incorporating these nutrient rich foods into you normal diet.