Cinnamon & Rose Water Shake

I feel kind of silly every morning when I eat my breakfast because it's usually always some sort of frozen food whether it's my blueberry cereal (which I usually make with frozen blueberries) or an Orange Julius or a chocolate almond butter blizzard! The reason I feel silly about this is because it is -7 degrees outside. My house is pretty drafty as well so it isn't terribly warm inside either. I usually eat my breakfast right after I work out so I start my breakfast hot and sweaty and end it shivering and freezing and ready to hop in the hot shower. *Sigh* spring can't come soon enough!

Anyway, on to more important matters-a new recipe! So my first experience with rose water was in my floral cake recipe and I really loved it. It is one of those flavors that you either love or hate and I absolutely love it. This morning I had a hankering for a breakfast with rosewater and I came up with this:


This recipe is so creamy and delicious!

Serves 2-3

Ingredients:

-4 frozen bananas
-2 cups of ice
-2 tsp cinnamon
-2-3 tbs rosewater (depending on how strong you want it to be-I used 3)
-1 tsp vanilla
-4 cups of soy milk (or other non-dairy milk)
-3 tbs coconut sugar

Directions:

1) Toss everything into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.




Enjoy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Do you want to be energized? Do you want to fuel your body with rich and nutrient dense foods that your body loves? Yes? So do I! I've created this blog to document the different recipes I've created as well as share with you a peek into a Vegan lifestyle and the benefits that come with it. I started on the Vegan diet in October of 2012 and my life was immediately transformed! Before I started on the diet I was often very tired and consistently got sick every month. As soon as I changed my diet I became energized, stopped getting sick, and felt great! I want you to be able to experience the transformation that I felt or even just enjoy incorporating these nutrient rich foods into you normal diet.