Vegan Orange Julius

It has been a couple years since I first tried making this, but it is finally making its way into the archives of my blog! This recipe takes all the delicious orangesicle flavors of the traditional Orange Julius and transforms them into a healthy vegan version that I can drink as much as I want whenever I want! You can even feel good about giving this to kids because it is so healthy and delicious.


Usually this recipe serves just me and my husband, but it actually makes a blender full which you can share with others (If you want to that is).

Ingredients:
4 fresh Oranges Juiced=two cups of fresh orange juice
2-3 cups of almond or soy milk (depends on how much you want to make and how creamy tasting you want it to be)
1 tsp vanilla
1 dropper full of sweet drops (or 2 tbsp coconut sugar)
3 cups of ice

Directions:
Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth and creamy.

Forget the sugary original and make a whole blender full of this healthy version that you can drink yourself!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Do you want to be energized? Do you want to fuel your body with rich and nutrient dense foods that your body loves? Yes? So do I! I've created this blog to document the different recipes I've created as well as share with you a peek into a Vegan lifestyle and the benefits that come with it. I started on the Vegan diet in October of 2012 and my life was immediately transformed! Before I started on the diet I was often very tired and consistently got sick every month. As soon as I changed my diet I became energized, stopped getting sick, and felt great! I want you to be able to experience the transformation that I felt or even just enjoy incorporating these nutrient rich foods into you normal diet.