Vegan Fried Rice


A couple months ago Steven and I went to a Chinese buffet that had a hibachi stir fry area. I went up and filled my plate to overflowing with vegetables and then took it to the man doing the cooking. I kindly asked for no butter and just garlic and then watched as he went all crazy on my veggies. When he finished I took my giant place of rice back to my seat and devoured it all-it was so good. I then went up again and repeated the process except this time he already knew what I wanted. He said "good, huh?" to which I smiled big and shook my head yes. I once again returned to my seat and devoured it, ready to return again. This time when I came back he laughed at me, surely not used to seeing someone eat so many vegetables in one sitting. This time as I departed he said "maybe I'll see you again for number four?" to which I replied, "that is a great possibility." This all goes to show how very fond I am of stir-frys and fried rice. This recipe is really easy to make and can be made with leftover rice which would make it even faster!

Serves Approx. 2-3

*Note* the 4 cups of rice is already cooked rice, not 4 cups of uncooked rice.


*Note* the 4 cups of rice is already cooked rice, not 4 cups of uncooked rice.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Do you want to be energized? Do you want to fuel your body with rich and nutrient dense foods that your body loves? Yes? So do I! I've created this blog to document the different recipes I've created as well as share with you a peek into a Vegan lifestyle and the benefits that come with it. I started on the Vegan diet in October of 2012 and my life was immediately transformed! Before I started on the diet I was often very tired and consistently got sick every month. As soon as I changed my diet I became energized, stopped getting sick, and felt great! I want you to be able to experience the transformation that I felt or even just enjoy incorporating these nutrient rich foods into you normal diet.