Juice Pulp: Raw Vegan Pear Tart


In my last post I was talking about my Rainbow Juice Challenge that I am endeavoring on, which is still going wonderfully, except for one small dilemma: sooooooooooooooo much juice pulp! I'm talking like a half gallon or more of pulp. Last week I must admit that I was dumping it all out into my compost bin, which is great for the compost, but is still a bit wasteful. I know that the internet is full of all kinds of amazing pulp recipes and so I decided to be frugal with my own pulp and add to them.

I have been juicing mostly vegetables, but one of my juices today was just pear and ginger (which is super amazing) and so I decided to leave that pulp separate from all the veggie pulp (which I made into meatballs) so I could make this sweet treat with it. I have to say that this little tart is quite amazing AND RAW so it was super quick to make!




Printable Version


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Do you want to be energized? Do you want to fuel your body with rich and nutrient dense foods that your body loves? Yes? So do I! I've created this blog to document the different recipes I've created as well as share with you a peek into a Vegan lifestyle and the benefits that come with it. I started on the Vegan diet in October of 2012 and my life was immediately transformed! Before I started on the diet I was often very tired and consistently got sick every month. As soon as I changed my diet I became energized, stopped getting sick, and felt great! I want you to be able to experience the transformation that I felt or even just enjoy incorporating these nutrient rich foods into you normal diet.