Vegan Autumn Squash Soup


Sooooooooo I started working at Panera Bread recently to take in the warmth and smells of a bakery early in the morning-it really is fantastic. One of our seasonal soups right now is the autumn squash soup which I hear people raving about all the time! Unfortunately, it isn't vegan (huge bummer!) so you know what that means: time to invent. In addition to this, my family is having our annual fall party get together where we carve pumpkins and eat food and do all those fun fallish things. This year I suggested that we do soup buffet and just have a bunch of different soups and snacks. My Dad immediately began sharing his love of Panera's autumn squash soup and how he wanted that to be one of our soups...so once again, a reason for me to make this recipe. It turned our really delicious and I hope you enjoy it as well.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Do you want to be energized? Do you want to fuel your body with rich and nutrient dense foods that your body loves? Yes? So do I! I've created this blog to document the different recipes I've created as well as share with you a peek into a Vegan lifestyle and the benefits that come with it. I started on the Vegan diet in October of 2012 and my life was immediately transformed! Before I started on the diet I was often very tired and consistently got sick every month. As soon as I changed my diet I became energized, stopped getting sick, and felt great! I want you to be able to experience the transformation that I felt or even just enjoy incorporating these nutrient rich foods into you normal diet.